Team Leader Employment Opportunity:
Smooth Transitions is a professional Move Management Company. We specialize in helping seniors (and younger people too) in the Phoenix/Scottsdale and East Valley areas, to move, downsize and declutter. We are currently seeking an upbeat, responsible and organized person to work part-time as a Team Leader, heading up projects that help our clients through the downsizing and moving transition.
Enjoy lots of variety, flexible hours and job satisfaction knowing your work is helping others. This is an on-call position — just right for the person who likes to work a lot of hours one week and few the next. Most of the hours required are during the day. This is a part-time position. We are looking for a person who is willing to take on the responsibility of leading a project from beginning to end.
Team Leader Duties
- Pack and unpack as part of a team
- Coach clients through the sorting and decluttering process
- Coordinate other employee’s effort
- Reliable transportation
- Absolute integrity (we do background checks)
- Passion for helping others
- Patience, empathy, and a gentle sense of humor (our clients can be stressed out)
- Flexibility (customers in crisis occasionally necessitate sudden changes
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel, email, and the Internet
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift and carry 35 lbs.
- Ability to handle delicate china carefully.
- Available to work 3+ days per week (usually M-F 9-5)
Starting pay is $11-13/hr. Pay increases $15+/hr as responsibilities increase until training is complete.
No experience is necessary.
Join a small company with a great reputation!
Please email any questions you may have to mai@SmoothTransitionsAZ.com
No phone calls, please.